Real Life doesn't have spell check

10.24.2007

Donation update $2040

Yeah!
Yesterday I did something bold and decided to email everyone in my contact list about the event and the fund raising. I was on a mission.
And it succeeded - close to $800 in donations yesterday =)

It was a bitter sweet day though b/c while fund raising for a blood cancer charity, we lost our family pooch to blood cancer. (there is a post below about it).

SO - what path does that put me on?
The search to raise $2160 in 2 weeks and this weekend, to spend some time iwth the nephews who asking "where's clevie?"

1 Thoughts Shared:

  • You are fantastic! And I just upped your donations by $25 bucks!! Good luck on the ride, I'm still looking for a good cookie recipe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home