Real Life doesn't have spell check

1.08.2007

corajoso, valeroso

Every year I try to participate in a charity event -
I like to have a theme or driving word - something that guides me and reminds me to keep going when I'm afraid.

brave /breɪv/ adjective, brav·er, brav·est, noun, verb, braved, brav·ing.
–adjective
1. possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
2. making a fine appearance.
3. Archaic. excellent; fine; admirable.
–noun

4. a brave person.
5. a warrior, esp. among North American Indian tribes.
–verb (used with object)
6. to meet or face courageously: to brave misfortunes.
7. to defy; challenge; dare.

To be brave in the face of adversity, of insurmountable odds - to be brave and survive and succeed.

LORD help me on those hills, but I'll be brave.
More to come one this...

0 Thoughts Shared:

Post a Comment

<< Home